The Fork in the Road...

We are a happy family of three, traveling along this beautiful road we call life. We've been enjoying the ride and loving the scenery, however, in our attempts to increase our numbers our road has become a little bumpy and the path a little foggy. It was while we were struggling through the fog that the road sign emerged: DETOUR. And so we've taken the detour and have been watching it lead our lives on a journey much fuller and richer than we could have imagined...

Monday, January 25, 2010

Approved! So why am I still waiting??

We finally got our approval Tuesday night (the 19th) and I came home totally elated. Finally we were going to be able to hit the ground running, spamming the world with our profile and finding that missing piece of our family.

But, alas, here I sit. Waiting. Again. I am, by nature, an impatient person anyways, so asking me to wait even a few extra days after I've been waiting for 8 months is like asking a hungry bear to hold his fish for a few days before eating them. Not pretty.

Now what's the delay, you ask? Just waiting for someone on the other end to click a mouse and publish our profile. That's it. I understand that they have a very busy office, a huge case load, and not a lot of poeple to spare, but I've BEEN understanding for quite a while. I'm going crazy here!

So, for those few of you who actually read this (it may just be Mel, by now <3) please pray today that someone will click that little mouse...I've got to start moving forward. This stagnancy is making me insane. and having just written that, I guess therein lies the lesson: Despite my circumstances, I cannot sit around waiting for other people or my stars to align...I just have to keep moving forward.

Okay, okay. I get it. Stupid lessons......

1 comment:

Mel said...

LOVE YOU!!! You say everything so eloquently. You help me to feel what you are feeling and to comprehend (even in the slightest degree) what you might be going through. Our family prays for you family, we love you!
I have nothing grand to say because, honestly I stink at waiting too. All I CAN say is hang in there and I love you and I am here WHENEVER you need me.