The Fork in the Road...

We are a happy family of three, traveling along this beautiful road we call life. We've been enjoying the ride and loving the scenery, however, in our attempts to increase our numbers our road has become a little bumpy and the path a little foggy. It was while we were struggling through the fog that the road sign emerged: DETOUR. And so we've taken the detour and have been watching it lead our lives on a journey much fuller and richer than we could have imagined...

Monday, June 8, 2009

Vote on it...

I went to pick up Chase from his Sunday School class yesterday and his teacher informed me that Chase had mentioned that we were going to be adding to our family. I explained that we are adopting and she laughed and said, "Chase said you guys were voting!" I love this kid! You never know what's going to come out of his mouth.

2 comments:

Xela said...

Hi Monica! I havent been on your blogs in awhile....finding it hard to find the time to do my own blog. I had not realized that you started this blog. I think it is great how you are putting your thoughts and feelings out about this. So many families and couples struggle with infertlity. You are not alone and I know that the Lord has a special little spirit waiting for you! Lots of hugs! Xela

Sherry Ficklin said...

Hey, I didn't get a vote. Er... Yes. BTW. LOL!